Certified by the A.B.A. approved National Elder Law Foundation
Over Thirty Years Experience
- Admitted to the Bar, New Jersey, Pennsylvania & Federal Courts.
- Admitted to United States Tax Court.
- Temple University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1979);
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1982);
- Temple University School of Law (Certificate in Estate Planning, 1999);
- Temple University School of Law (L.L.M. Taxation, 2000).
- Member: Atlantic County Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder Law Section and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Practice Areas: Elder Law, Life Care Planning, Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Guardianship, Special Needs Trusts, Estate Probate, Business Succession Planning, and Real Estate.
- Former Judicial Law Clerk.