Free Tax Counseling for The Elderly

As we enter tax time, it’s worth noting that the IRS provides free tax assistance for those age 60 and over. The program is called TCE — Tax Counseling for The Elderly, and is generally provided through a local organization, usually staffed by seniors. If you are associated with a local organization and want to help provide these services, you can get information on getting grants here. If you’re interested in services for your use or those of a relative, the IRS has lots of useful links.

Senior Taxes